To download a PDF of a white paper please click on cover images and fill out the brief information form.
Eight Industries Changed by Big Data
From Harrisburg University
Looking to make a real impact on your career? Expand your knowledge of Big Data with Harrisburg University of Science and Technology, one of the top STEM-focused schools in the country. Our online Master of Science in Analytics Program is an innovative combination of data analytical and managerial skills. Leading Fortune 500 and technology employers helped create the curriculum, so you’ll be well prepared for the latest career opportunities. Go to online.harrisburgu.edu for more information or to sign up for an April 1st online information session.
- Complete the 12-course program in 12 months
- Affordable tuition + financial aid options
- No application fee, no GRE requirement
- Apply now and start as early as May 11, 2015
To find out how your company can benefit from posting White Papers on Analytics-Magazine.org contact one of our advertising sales personnel:
888.303.5639, ext. 212
- 67The CUNY School of Professional Studies is offering a new online master of science degree in data analytics. The program prepares its graduates for high-demand and fast-growing careers as data analysts, data specialists, business intelligence analysts, information analysts and data engineers in such fields as business, operations, marketing, social media,…
- 66As one of the premier indicators of the flourishing self-service movement within the datasphere, semantically enriched smart data lakes provide a means for business users to access and analyze big data on an unprecedented, enterprise-wide scale. The enduring relevance of these platforms is almost entirely based on the value that…
- 65International Data Corporation (IDC) recently released a worldwide Big Data technology and services forecast showing the market is expected to grow from $3.2 billion in 2010 to $16.9 billion in 2015. This represents a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 40 percent or about seven times that of the overall…
- 60A young man recently contacted me about finding a good graduate program in analytics. I was happy to oblige, but couldn’t immediately answer him. Had he asked about graduate programs in economics, mathematics or some other well-defined, well-established discipline, I could have responded without pause.
- 56July/August 2013 O.R. vs. analytics … and now data science? By Brian Keller In a 2010 survey , members of the Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS) were asked to compare operations research (O.R.) and analytics. Thirty percent of the respondents stated, “O.R. is a subset of…