Report covers global big data market, 2014-2018
TechNavio’s analysts forecast the global big data market to grow at a CAGR of 34.17 percent over the period 2014-2018. One of the key factors contributing to the growth is the need to upgrade business processes and improve productivity; however, the lack of awareness about the potential of big data could pose a challenge to the growth.
According to the report, the global big data market has also been witnessing an increase in market consolidation.
TechNavio’s report, the “Global Big Data Market 2014-2018,” was based on an in-depth market analysis with input from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, as well as Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific regions. It covers the global big data market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years, and includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in the market.
Key questions answered in the report:
• What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
To view the report’s table of contents or to order the complete report, click here.