Nominations due for 2017 INFORMS Professional Colloquium
The 2017 INFORMS Conference on Business Analytics & O.R. in Las Vegas this spring will feature a special day-long event for a select group of practice-oriented analytics and operations research graduate students. The INFORMS Professional Colloquium (IPC), scheduled for April 2, will provide students nominated by their departments and competitively selected with an opportunity to interact with and receive valuable career advice from seasoned practitioners. Nominations are due by Feb. 22. Students selected to attend will be notified by March 8.
See http://meetings2.informs.org/wordpress/analytics2017/professional-colloquium/ for more information.
– Erick Wikum, Subdivisions Council representative of the Analytics Society
- 89The INFORMS Professional Colloquium (IPC), to be held Sunday, April 2, during the INFORMS Conference on Business Analytics & Operations Research in Las Vegas, will provide real-world career guidance for a select group of practice-oriented graduate students. During the all-day IPC, the students will receive career advice from veteran practitioners…
- 89The 2017 INFORMS Conference on Business Analytics & Operations Research will take place in Las Vegas on April 2-4 at Caesars Palace. Analytics 2017 will bring together nearly a thousand leading analytics professionals and industry experts to share ideas, network and learn through real-life examples of data-based analytical decisions.
- 80The deadline for submitting proposal presentations for the 2017 INFORMS Conference on Business Analytics & Operations Research is Jan. 15, 2017. The conference will be held April 2-4 in Las Vegas.
- 74All over the world, healthcare organizations are being challenged by obstacles related to the aging of the population and other global trends. It is vital that the complex and growing demands in healthcare delivery are tackled swiftly and optimally. With the abundance of data available, operations researchers across the globe…