May/June 2016: Table of Contents
By Chris Mazzei
Strategy, leadership and consumption: The keys to getting the most from big data and analytics focus on the human element.
By Sean Martin
A handful of requisite business skills that facilitate self-service analytics at unparalleled speed.
By Tayfun Keskin and Haluk Demirkan
Consumer fantasy comes true with the Internet of Things, but are organizations ready for even bigger, wider, deeper data?
By Lakshmi D. Baskar, Neil Lobo, Praveen Ananth and Palaniappa Krishnan
Exploring and comparing the potential of big data analytics on selected cloud providers’ platforms.
By Tim Merkle
Advanced analytics team helps global company unlock human promise by creating great work experiences, wherever work happens.
- 69The CUNY School of Professional Studies is offering a new online master of science degree in data analytics. The program prepares its graduates for high-demand and fast-growing careers as data analysts, data specialists, business intelligence analysts, information analysts and data engineers in such fields as business, operations, marketing, social media,…
- 67Meeting of Analytics Program Directors The inaugural Meeting of Analytics Program Directors (MAPD) will be held on April 1 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, the day before the start of the 2017 INFORMS Conference on Business Analytics and Operations Research in the same locale. Sponsored by INFORMS, the goal…
- 66“Drive thy business or it will drive thee.” Benjamin Franklin offered this sage advice in the 18th century, but he left one key question unanswered: How? How do you successfully drive a business? More specifically, how do you develop the business strategy drivers that incite a business to grow and…
- 66Benjamin Franklin offered this sage advice in the 18th century, but he left one key question unanswered: How? How do you successfully drive a business? More specifically, how do you develop the business strategy drivers that incite a business to grow and thrive? The 21st-century solution has proven to be…
- 63Many organizations have noticed that the data they own and how they use it can make them different than others to innovate, to compete better and to stay in business. That’s why organizations try to collect and process as much data as possible, transform it into meaningful information with data-driven…