Applications for 2017 Daniel H. Wagner Prize now open
Applications for the 2017 Daniel H. Wagner Prize for Excellence in Operations Research Practice are now open. A two-page abstract in English that provides evidence of mathematical development, solution, unique new algorithm or series of coherent advances developed in conjunction with an application is due by May 1. To learn more about application requirements, click here.
- 72The deadline for submitting proposal presentations for the 2017 INFORMS Conference on Business Analytics & Operations Research is Jan. 15, 2017. The conference will be held April 2-4 in Las Vegas.
- 69All over the world, healthcare organizations are being challenged by obstacles related to the aging of the population and other global trends. It is vital that the complex and growing demands in healthcare delivery are tackled swiftly and optimally. With the abundance of data available, operations researchers across the globe…
- 67The 2017 INFORMS Conference on Business Analytics & Operations Research will take place in Las Vegas on April 2-4 at Caesars Palace. Analytics 2017 will bring together nearly a thousand leading analytics professionals and industry experts to share ideas, network and learn through real-life examples of data-based analytical decisions.
- 64The Analytics Section of INFORMS hosted a recognition breakfast for those who won awards and competitions sponsored by the Section at the recent INFORMS Business Analytics & Operations Research Conference in Huntington Beach, Calif.
- 62The 2017 INFORMS Conference on Business Analytics & O.R. in Las Vegas this spring will feature a special day-long event for a select group of practice-oriented analytics and operations research graduate students. The INFORMS Professional Colloquium (IPC), scheduled for April 2, will provide students nominated by their departments and competitively…