AIMMS and UniSoma renew partnership agreement
AIMMS, an award-winning vendor of prescriptive analytics software, and UniSoma, a leading provider of Advanced Planning solutions, have renewed their partnership agreement, celebrating years of collaboration. Through their partnership, the companies have served many industry giants like JBS, Suzano, ArcelorMittal, Marfrig, Votorantim, Gerdau and others. With their renewed agreement, they formalize their commitment to bring innovative AIMMS-based analytics solutions that result in significant business value to clients at a global level.
UniSoma has worked closely with AIMMS for two decades and became an AIMMS Partner not long after they started using AIMMS. UniSoma was the first company in Latin America to use the AIMMS platform to develop complex decision-making solutions. The companies have thus far provided supply chain, planning and production optimization solutions for leading corporations in food production, pulp and paper, steel, agribusiness, among others. As a partner, UniSoma is primarily responsible for developing decision models, designing, implementing and maintaining AIMMS Apps for customers. AIMMS is accountable for developing and maintaining the AIMMS software and supporting UniSoma in sales and implementation.
The two organizations work closely together to ensure customer success and have enabled their clients to achieve substantial financial return through optimized decision making. Two great examples of clients being serviced in this partnership are:
JBS, a global leader in beef, lamb and poultry processing with annual revenue of $45 billion, is a joint customer. Using an AIMMS-based tool developed by UniSoma for cost-to-serve optimization, the company increased its original margin by 25 percent. The system and decision models developed enable them to respond rapidly to changing market prices on a daily basis at over 50 primary processing plants for 2000+ SKUs.
AcelorMittal, the world’s leading integrated steel and mining company with an annual revenue of $ 63 billion, also benefited from this cooperation. The company chose AIMMS and UniSoma to develop personalized planning tools to facilitate the expansion of its operation in the Brazilian Market. Strategic and operational decisions were improved by comprehending millions of variables crucial to optimize the coal-to-steel-to-client process, enabling AcelorMittal to increase profitability.
- 60AIMMS recently earned an FD Gazelle Award, given annually to the fastest growing companies in the Netherlands.
- 59AIMMS, a leading vendor of prescriptive analytics software, is pleased to announce that it has been named in Gartner’s report, “Hype Cycle for Chief Supply Chain Officers, 2016.” The company is listed in the report as a sample vendor in the areas of prescriptive analytics and network design.
- 44March/April 2014 Properly deployed, predictive and other forms of advanced analytics can yield crucial insights for exploration and production companies. By Warren Wilson Predictive analytics software has become increasingly attractive as it has increased in capability and fallen in price. It is becoming so powerful that many enterprises consider it…
- 44Frontline Systems is shipping a new product line release for desktop and cloud, Version 2017 of its Solvers for Excel and AnalyticSolver.com, its SaaS equivalent. The new release unifies and simplifies Frontline’s products, makes learning predictive and prescriptive analytics accessible to everyone at very low cost, is easier to upgrade…
- 37The deadline to apply for 2017 INFORMS Prize is Dec. 1, 2016. The INFORMS Prize is awarded for effective integration of advanced analytics and operations research/management sciences (OR/MS) in an organization.