Content/Interactive Marketing Opportunities
Analytics-Magazine.org can help you build a successful content marketing program or interactive lead generation program. Enhance your position as an industry thought leader and expert in the analytics profession by promoting the following content formats on Analytics-Magazine.org.
- Product Videos
- Software Demonstrations
- White Papers
- Case Studiesa Research Reports
We will design a customized registration form for your content so that you can identify and contact qualified prospects reading your information. You receive contact information including e-mail addresses so you can follow up with interested potential buyers.
For more information on pricing please call your Analytics Magazine Account Manager.
The Analytics-Magazine.org website provides in-depth information on a number of analytics topics, applications and industry solutions. To assist web visitors who are directly searching for specifi information we have created Topic Information Center Pages on the website. For each Topic Information Center Page we have aggregated industry news, research, product news and articles from Analytics Magazine in one location. If your company is a leader in one of these specifi areas, you can enhance your leadership position by becoming an exclusive sponsor of your area of expertise. Information on the following topic areas will be aggregated in the Analytics Information Center Page:
Supply Chain Management
Retail & Retailers
Your company can be the exclusive sponsor of an Analytics Information Center Page. Your sponsorship includes a prominent advertisement (250×250 pixels), a 250 word company profil and a link to your website. The annual cost is only $4,800. Monthly sponsorships if available are $500 per month.
888.303.5639, ext. 212
- 84The CUNY School of Professional Studies is offering a new online master of science degree in data analytics. The program prepares its graduates for high-demand and fast-growing careers as data analysts, data specialists, business intelligence analysts, information analysts and data engineers in such fields as business, operations, marketing, social media,…
- 78September/October 2016 There’s no such thing as unstructured data Making effective decisions in real time Reducing cybersecurity risk Smart cities: A world of opportunity in data Healthcare analytics in action Monte Carlo for the masses July/August 2016 Politics & Analytics: Who holds the keys to the White House? Missing Metric:…
- 76Benjamin Franklin offered this sage advice in the 18th century, but he left one key question unanswered: How? How do you successfully drive a business? More specifically, how do you develop the business strategy drivers that incite a business to grow and thrive? The 21st-century solution has proven to be…
- 66Most business leaders today believe in the value of using data and analytics (D&A) throughout their organizations, but say they lack confidence in their ability to measure the effectiveness and impact of D&A, and mistrust the analytics used to help drive decision-making, according to a new survey from KPMG International.